Looks like I may have lost my mind, but at least it looks fun. 2 5k, 2 half marathons, 2 marathons, 6 50k, 2 50M, 1 24 hour and 1 other distance. Some of these are tentative, but as of now, this is the plan. May need to find something for August and December.
- NCRC Run for the Roses 5k – February 9th (23:46)
Reservoir Park 50k – March 8th (T)
- Roanoke Canal Half Marathon – March 8 (1:52:50.8)
- Merge Records 25k – March 22nd (AM) (2:07:31.8)
- Prison Break Run – The Escape March 22nd (PM) (not timed)
Leatherwood 50k – March 29
- Medoc Spring Races – April 5th
- Rock n’ Rebellion Half Marathon – April 12
- Run the Rock 50k – April 19th
- Rattler Trail 26.2 – May 24th
- Bethel Hills Moonlight Boogie 50 M – June 7
- Dusk to Dawn 50M – June 28
- The March 50k – July 19th
- Medoc Meltdown 50k – August 2
- Weymouth Woods 50k – September 13th
- Hinson Lake 24 Hour Ultra – September 27th
- RunRaleigh Half Marathon – October 5
- City of Oaks Marathon – November 2nd
- Old Glory Trail trot 50M – November 15th
Now I just need to train a little bit and maybe con some friends into pacing and crewing :).
Remember, run happy, train smart and don’t listen to the voices inside your head that tell you what you can’t do!